English | 한국어 | Deutsch |

Working Holiday

Canada has Working Holiday agreements with some countries. Students between 19 and 35 from these countries can apply for a Working Holiday visa and live and work in Canada for up to 12 months. 


The Working Holiday is a unique way to experience life in Canada. you immerse yourself in culture and learn to speak the language. And the work component helps you to financially support yourself during your extended stay.


IH Vancouver offers a wide range of services for Working Holiday visa holders. We provide language courses to give you confidence when speaking English and we also offer full job search and placement assistance. For Working Holiday we offer the following placement options:


Work placement service options


*Anyone enrolling for this service must have obtained a Working Holiday Visa or equivalent prior to booking
*Subject to terms and conditions